12.18.2011

Advent: Day 18

Lego Advent Calendar:

Activity:
listen to a new christmas cd
read a new christmas book
drink hot chocolate

when planning our advent calendar and realizing how busy our past week would be, i made sure that today would be a very easy low key day.
we all NEEDED easy and low key.
 the kids have been listening to the justin bieber pandora christmas station and loving it
so picking out a new christmas CD was an easy choice
they were super excited about the beebs christmas CD
even my non bieber fan :o)

this new christmas book with awesome illustrations

it was the perfect day after a party advent activity

Bible Verses:
 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
   because the LORD has anointed me
   to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
   to proclaim freedom for the captives
   and release from darkness for the prisoners,
 to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
   and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
   instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
   instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
   instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
   a planting of the LORD
   for the display of his splendor.


 I delight greatly in the LORD;
   my soul rejoices in my God.
For he has clothed me with garments of salvation
   and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness,
as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,
   and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the soil makes the sprout come up
   and a garden causes seeds to grow,
so the Sovereign LORD will make righteousness
   and praise spring up before all nations.
Isaiah 61: 1-3; 10-11

No comments: