1.14.2010

DIY: Picture Frame White Board

I wanted to have a dry erase board to jot down items for my grocery list, reminders for myself, Lance or the kids, and write down messages but I really didn't want a big old white board hanging up in my kitchen.

Enter this tutorial.

Easy, peasey.

It took me longer to walk to our bonus room, find a fabric in the right colors and right size than it did to put this little baby together.

Really, it took all of 5 minutes.

So go find a picture frame in whatever size you want (old, new, whatevs), find some fabric, and fire up the glue gun.

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a great idea! Yours turned out so cute!

Denise said...

great idea.

i just write on the sliding glass window. your way is better :-)

Stephanie said...

Great Idea! So Easy! I love it!

P.S. I just laughed at myself with my 2 to 3 word sentences and thought I sounded like the critics off of the Muppet Show! Ha!