8.10.2009

Be (in)couraged

It's launch day for a new site called (in)courage.  

It's a place for women to be (in) couraged, refreshed, renewed, and inspired.  There is a group of about twenty women (including Lysa Terkeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministries) who will be sharing their thoughts daily on the site. These women are honest, real, and share their hearts freely.  Two dear sweet friends of mine are part of this group of women contributing to the site.  Sarah will be writing for the site and her first post will be up tomorrow.  I can't wait!  Lindsey is selling her adorable tea towels and posey pins... she outdid herself this time.  They are so stinkin' cute!

Go check it out.  Be inspired.  Be (in)couraged

I know I will.

3 comments:

Susan said...

awesome...am copying this for my blog. Love anything Lysa does

Susan said...

love love LOVE your new pics

Sarah Markley said...

oh, thanks Kristen. =)

i had a lot of good feedback on my post. =)