2.21.2009

Breakfast: A Tutorial by Landon

First, you place some bread in the toaster.

Next, you get a huge serving of butter.
Spread the butter on the toast. Make sure you have enough butter to cover the entire piece of toast.
Then you take the cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle, not shake, it onto the toast.
Sprinkle enough cinnamon and sugar to cover the entire piece of toast.
Serve the cinnamon and sugar toast . (one for me and one for my baby sister)
Enjoy the look on your sisters face covered with cinnamon and sugar - her favorite part!

6 comments:

Rachel Slagle said...

soo cute!! what a little sweetie :) and i love the picture of mauryn's face!

Cathi Hamen said...

Cami can do that with her waffles she makes for Jordi it includes butter that is used as frosting just the way she likes it!!!!!!

Denise said...

hahahaha, would you like some bread with your cinnamon and sugar landon?

Lynn said...

Yummy...what a cute little helper.

Jenni S. said...

Very cute. I never thought about cinnamon-sugar on toast. I bet Anna would love that!

nicole said...

my favorite breakfast if i do say so myself:)