10.30.2008

He Did It!

A little chart. (he marked each day with a sticker when he didn't suck his thumb and every week he got to watch a movie, or he could play the wii, or pick one thing at the dollar store)


A boy who is no longer sucking his thumb.

A happy mama! 

The completed chart - 6 weeks of no thumb sucking
The grand prize: a skateboard ($7 thank you very much)
so proud

(showin' some skills)


Interview with Landon:
Do you miss sucking your thumb: No
Do you miss your blanket: Yes
What would happen if I gave you your blanket: I would suck my thumb

At least he is honest. 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I'll have to remember this for the future. Way to go Landon!

Rachel Slagle said...

way to go landon!! i love his honesty in his interview :)

joy said...

that is so great! way to go landon!

Alana said...

That is one cute skateboarder!

Lynn said...

I am cracking up at your interview with Landon. What a sweetie! Good job buddy!

Jenni S. said...

This gives me hope for my Anna - maybe someday I can get her to give it up too!

I'll have to ask you more details once we're ready for that stage.

lindsey said...

good job, mama!