8.18.2008

Personality?

A few weeks ago, Jenni posted this on her blog.  Then Lynn and Jessica posted the same thing on their blogs. Since I am a copycat, I decided to try it out too.

It was much harder than I thought to pick a picture for each question. Sometimes I had two things I would have liked to pick as my answer.  So I took the quiz a few times. Okay maybe like five or six times but whose counting. You know what?  I received the same answer. Every. Single. Time. I guess according to youinverse I am a dreamer.  

Happy Monday!


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

3 comments:

Denise said...

i did the test..
i'm an easy rider, escape artist, back to basics, socialite.

could you be neighbors with me?

Jenni S. said...

Very cool, Kristen! Glad you enjoyed it.

Lynn said...

Glad you thought it was fun too. How interesting that you got the same answer each time.