3.22.2008

Numbers

12 = the number of miles I ran this morning
1200 = supposedly the number of calories I burned on my run this morning
2:07 = the time it took me to run this morning (Sarah, my friend you inspire me with your time from your half marathon)
10 = the number of weeks left until the marathon
2 = the number of packets of energy jelly beans I ate on my run
23 = percent of my fundraising goal of $5000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
1 = the number of  hot fudge sundaes I am treating myself to tonight :o)

2 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

AMAZING! I am so proud of you and your 12 miles! I am so not in 12 mile shape right now so I am a little jealous, in the nicest sense. So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

That's amazing! You are doing great! I started running again too. (I'm up to 1 mile!) :)

You go girl!