12.30.2007

Shoveling Snow

We had a little snow fall on Friday, enough that we still had a bit of snow to shovel after lunch (usually it all melts).  I was on my way out to shovel when Landon said, "Mom, you don't have to do it. I will shovel the snow for you."  Landon worked diligently on his own for a while and then Lance helped him finish up when he got him.  What a little worker!

Landon using his Gator to dump snow!

I love that Landon wants to be so helpful!  One of his favorite phrases lately "I'll do that for you mom!"  Music to this mama's ears!  

2 comments:

Renee said...

Happy New Year, Kristen!!

It feels like it's been forever!!

Thank you so much for the advent book, and the sweet note. I am looking forward to putting some of the great ideas in the book into practice. It means a lot to me that you took the time to mail it to me, and were generous enough to do so. Thank you!!

I'm glad to hear that your Christmas was a happy one. It looks like you're really enjoying this time with your family. Yay!!

And your kids are sooo cute!! I love seeing pictures of them. They make me smile. :)

So, I have to ask, since I lived near Denver for 14 years. How come you're such big Broncos fans? I'm a fan too, but they're not as prominent in our house, especially now that we're back in MI, because my husband is a Lions fan. (Not a very rewarding devotion, unfortunately.)

I hope you and your family have a wonderful New Years!

Shan said...

We were just in the mountains and it snowed! We don't always get a white christmas here in the OC! It looks so pretty though! Helpers are so wonderful :}