11.29.2007

My Poor Baby

has a nasty cold. Look at that face - she is miserable! (and here I am taking her picture- what a mean mommy) She is stuffed up, coughing, crying, and not sleeping well. I think she has cried more today than in her entire first year of life - and real tears! It is so sad not being able to comfort her. She doesn't want to be held or put down, she doesn't want to be rocked or cuddled - the poor thing just doesn't know what she wants. I have a feeling I am in for a very long night. Pray for my little one to be able to get some rest and start feeling a bit more like herself.

On a lighter note, we recieved our first Christmas card in the mail today. Can you believe it? This is my favorite time of year for getting mail. I love when all the cards and letters come. I can't wait. I guess I had better figure out what ours is going to look like - and soon!

1 comment:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

We are in this together! It is not fun- I feel so sad for him and so helpless! Thanks for your tips. They were definitely helpful!

I will pray for your sleep as we pray for ours as well.