9.30.2007

This is what happens when .....

Lance's small group (he is a teen leader at church) has their party at our house.

A teen gets stuck in the kids' Little Tikes climber After taking the climber apart he was still stuck, so Lance had to use a saw to cut him out

Lance cutting him out

This shows where they had to cut on the climber to get the teen out

It sure made for an interesting evening~! Lance thinks he can glue the climber and it will be still be safe for the kids to use - that is his next project! Before the teens left, Landon was in the garage shooting baskets and the boy who got stuck in the climber was going outside with him and Landon said, you better watch out so you don't get stuck in the basketball hoop. Too funny!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

you've gotta love what the kid's shirt says! so funny that he got stuck!

Sarah Markley said...

This is crazy! BTW, did I tell you that I love Francine Rivers, Nick Sparks and Karen Kingsbury!

Kristen said...

Lindsey - his shirt was fitting for what happened to him!

Sarah - I am glad to know we like the same authors. I found my son Landon's name from A Walk to Remember. I have enjoyed all the Francine Rivers books, although it did take me 3 or 4 tries to start the Mark of the Lion series but it was worth it. Karen Kingsbury is great- I love that her books are easy reads but there is still always a strong message. I am always looking for a good book, let me know if you have any suggestions!